Sunday, August 17, 2008

Beach Bums

We love the beach! Love them all! We will travel near. We will travel far. Here are a few pics from three recent beach trips.....three different beaches.

Virginia Beach is a convenient one hour drive from our home. It is not our favorite, a little too crowded for us, but great for a quick fix.








The Outer Banks of North Carolina. "OBX".  2 and 1/2 hours south. We love the shells, the surf, and the seafood. 








Hilton Head Island, South Carolina.  Worth every minute of the 8 hour drive. When it comes to beaches, Hilton Head is our one true love. We love the marina, the Low Country landscape, the warm water, the crabbing, the dolphins, the fireworks.....










2 comments:

Maryanne said...

Such cute pictures. I need a beach near me! I also LOVE the beach. However the beaches at the gnat-infested Great Salt Lake just don't do it for me ;)

I assume your son is home from his mission! How exciting. Enjoy getting to know him again :)

Jene said...

very cute Alecia! It just wouldn't have been the same without mickey mouse! :) That made me smile!