Saturday, July 5, 2008

Just Chillin'





I thought it would be fun to have some of MaryBeth's friends over to hang out and work on some crafts. We spent the day before driving around to different stores collecting the various materials we would need.  They spent about fifteen minutes on the projects and played 
around with Photo Booth on the computer the rest of the afternoon. It used to be pots and pans and empty boxes that trumped the latest toys. Now, I guess it's the computer. Lesson learned...again! 

4 comments:

Alecia said...

OK...I made your header...now I want the recipe for those cookies. :o) I have it saved on my computer, so if you want changes, speak now or forever hold your peace. And just so you know...if I DO have to make changes, not only do I want the recipe...I want the cookies.

Mary Beth...you're a cutie in those photos. Aaron...Anna said you'd better watch your back at church tomorrow. ;o)

Elizabeth Moon said...

I love your blog! Cute pictures of your cute family doing fun things...

Maryanne said...

What darling girls having a fun summer!

I love your brick front porch. I wanted to do that when we built our home, but you know out here with the "freeze and thaw, freeze and thaw", well, it just doesn't work. Sigh...

Missy said...

What a fun blog! It's so neat to see your kids all grown up...